The Aylesbury Vale Business Grant is one of the initiatives undertaken by Aylesbury Vale District Council to promote sustainable business growth. It aims to promote local entrepreneurship and business innovation, encouraging business and employment growth.
What stage is your business at?
- An early stage business is a company which has usually been trading for at least three months and up to a year.
- An established company is a company which has been trading for more than a year.
- Applications from people who have not started trading yet will not be considered for the business grant, because the grant exists to support business growth and employment in the Vale.
Level of grant available:
- up to £3,000 for early stage businesses
- up to £5,000 for established businesses
To qualify for the grant, applicants must:
- be businesses with less than 30 employees
- have been trading for at least three months
- be planning to employ at least one new full-time employee within 18 months (early stage businesses), or two employees (established businesses)
- demonstrate from their business plan, a high level of expected growth and turnover exceeding 10% pa from the date the grant is awarded
- be based within Aylesbury Vale District or relocating to Aylesbury Vale District
- early stage business applicants are required to provide evidence of 50% match funding (this means we will pay up to two thirds of the cost)
- established businesses are required to provide evidence of 100% match funding (this means we will pay up to half the cost)
If you're eligible and would like an application form, please call 01296 585657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org