Premises and Personal Licensing
The Premises Licensing Team offer the following licensing services and the team provide all manner of advice relating to these permissions, from starting up, varying an existing licence or transferring it to a new licensee, investigation of complaints and enforcement.
- the supply of alcohol, provision of entertainment and late night refreshment (i.e. pubs, clubs, hotels, cinemas, theatres, public events, takeaways and late night restaurants
- all forms of gambling premises (bingo, betting shops, gaming machines in all manner of premises)
- premises relating to animal welfare (pet shops, animal boarding, riding establishments, dangerous wild animals, zoos)
- street trading and pavement licences
- charity collections, including street collections and door to door
- various body piercing and tattoo shops, including ear piercing and acupuncture
- businesses dealing in scrap metal and motor vehicle salvage
- sex shops and sex entertainment venues, such as lap dancing clubs
The licensing service also provide useful advice on large events, whether they need a licence or not (e.g. firework displays, fun runs) via the Aylesbury Vale Safety Advisory Group, which comprises of professionals from the emergency blue light services such as the police and fire service.
AVDC are responsible for the licensing of all taxis and private hire companies within the Vale. Within this role we have a duty to ensure that the travelling public are transported in a safe, clean and comfortable vehicle with a driver which has been cleared as fit and proper to provide this service.
For more information on licensing please contact AVDC's licensing team by telephone on 01296 585560 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org